Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Miss my home?

Have been staying out this whole week! Thus, never been blogging. Getting my new phone later, before my organ!! *haha* Anyway, just got back home not long. Went to Changi for job interview, starting training when they give me a call. The night before was staying over at Weiyan's place. Morning went for the interview. Then, went to bowl with Weiyan And Jemmy. I had great fun there! I'm starting to be good at it. *haha* After that, went arcade to waste all our cash. We were so broke. *haha* Then, went to weiyan's place for dinner. Then, Jem sent me back. *sigh* Long story... ... SOck, if there's a chance i'll tell ya everything which you all think it's so simple but it's damn complicating. Anyway, I guess later we're going Parkway for fun. *haha* Till then... ...

With love, on Saturday, October 22, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse